- 07 Dec 2022
Apple Search Ads Connection Configuration
- Updated on 07 Dec 2022
This is a machine-translated version of the original Japanese article.
Please understand that some of the information contained on this page may be inaccurate.
This page helps you set up connection information for Apple Search Ads.
- Log in to the management screen with Account Admin privileges and invite a user with API execution permission from https://app.searchads.apple.com/cm/app/settings/users/invite.
Select the user's
API Account Read OnlyRole.
- Log in as the invited user and configure the following settings.
Get ClientID, Team ID, Key ID, Secret Key
- Run the following command to generate private-key.pem:
$ openssl ecparam -genkey -name prime256v1 -noout -out private-key.pem
- Run the following command to generate public-key.pem:
$ openssl ec -in private-key.pem -pubout -out public-key.pem
Go to your account settings from the Apple Search Ads extranet.
* Please enter your ACCOUNT ID in the Organization ID.
Enter the contents of public-key.pem and click Save.
Enter the clientId, teamId, and keyId displayed on the screen in Client ID, Team ID, and Key ID, respectively.
private-key.pemEnter the contents of the private key.