- 07 Dec 2022
Zoho CRM Connection Configuration
- Updated on 07 Dec 2022
This is a machine-translated version of the original Japanese article.
Please understand that some of the information contained on this page may be inaccurate.
This is the help page for setting up connection information for Zoho CRM.
Create connection information using OAuth 2.0 authentication.
You will need to create a Zoho account.
You must be logged in to create the connection information.
|name||Yes||Enter the name of the connection information to be used inside TROCCO.|
|memorandum||No||Enter a memo of the connection information used inside TROCCO.|
|User Account (Email)||Yes||Specifies the account for authentication. * It is set automatically when you authenticate your Zoho account.|
|domain||Yes||Specify the country where you are using Zoho CRM. * It is set automatically when you authenticate your Zoho account.|
|environment||Yes||Select the connection destination for data transfer from the following three options.|
How to create connection information
- Select Zoho CRM from the Cloud Application tab of the New Connection Information Screen.
- From the creation screen, please press Zoho CRM account verification.
- You will be redirected to the Zoho login screen, so please log in from the screen.
- Please press Accept from Zoho's permission application confirmation screen.
* If the permission request confirmation screen does not
「クライアントIDが不正です」 appear, you may have logged in to multiple Zoho accounts on the browser you are using. Please log out of all accounts or try from private mode.
Return to the connection information creation screen. If OAuth authentication is completed
- User Account (Email)
Write the connection information name and memo, and save it.
This completes the creation of the connection information.