- 23 Dec 2022
dbt Git Repository
- Updated on 23 Dec 2022
This is a machine-translated version of the original Japanese article.
Please understand that some of the information contained on this page may be inaccurate.
Before actually running a dbt job, you need to integrate your Git repository with trocco.
This article explains how to create, edit, and delete dbt Git repositories.
Various operations of dbt Git repository
- On the dbt Git repository list screen, click Add New.
- On the new dbt Git repository screen, enter and select each item, and then click Save.
If you are using GitHub Enterprise, etc., to deny access to the Git server from other than a specific IP address, please allow access to the IP address used by trocco for communication.
IP addresses that need to be allowed by security groups, firewalls, etc.
- Register the Deploy Key with the Git server.
You can register a Deploy Key from the following URL.
- On the dbt Git repository list screen, click the dbt Git repository you want to edit.
- On the dbt Git repository edit screen, edit the settings and click Save.
Once you delete a dbt Git repository, you can't get it back. Please be careful.
- On the dbt Git repository list screen, click the dbt Git repository you want to delete.
- On the dbt Git repository edit screen, click the icon in the red frame and click Delete.
|Editing a dbt Git repository||✓||✓||-||-||-|
|Deleting a dbt Git repository||✓||✓||-||-||-|
|Operation of dbt Git repository||✓||✓||✓||-||-||It can be used for dbt job settings.|
|Adding a new dbt Git repository||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|